Gluten Free Dairy Free Raspberry Muffins
Gluten and Dairy free muffins are easy to make and only take 20 minutes to cook. I was so excited when these fluffy and super yum muffins came out of the oven! Tell me what you think of this one….
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive Oil
- Icing sugar
- 1/3 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 3 Egg separated
- 1/2 Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Separate eggs and set yolks aside. Using electric beaters beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl mix egg yolks and olive together. Now add flour, icing sugar, almond meal and mix together until well combined. Pour in half the egg whites and fold through, now fold in the remaining half.
- Line muffin tin with paper cases. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of muffin mix and pour into cases, top each with about 4 raspberries then spoon another tablespoon of mix on top.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees then reduce heat to 180 degrees and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Cool muffins in tin then turn out onto wire rack.