time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Mince Beef or pork
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 250 grams Pumpkin (butternut) peeled
- 1 cup Cheese (grated)
- 2 Onion peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Gravy Mix
- 1 Potato (750 Grams) peeled
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Boil together the potato and pumpkin until tender.
- Mash until smooth with one tablespoon of butter.
- Fry the onions with the other tablespoon of butter and add the mince and cook until brown.
- Add the flour and gravy mix and stir through
- Add 1.5 cups of water to make a gravy.
- Place in a greased pie dish and top with the mashed potato and pumpkin.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake at 180 degrees until nicely browned.