Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Boil together the potato and pumpkin until tender.
- Mash until smooth with one tablespoon of butter.
- Fry the onions with the other tablespoon of butter and add the mince and cook until brown.
- Add the flour and gravy mix and stir through
- Add 1.5 cups of water to make a gravy.
- Place in a greased pie dish and top with the mashed potato and pumpkin.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake at 180 degrees until nicely browned.