Gooey Caramel Condensed Milk Slice is pure evil.
A sugar rush to behold all sugar rushes. So bad you will need to do weeks on the treadmill to recover. So naughty you may as well go up a dress size before you even take a bite.
But I promise, it will all be worth it when you taste this Gooey Caramel Condensed Milk Slice for the first time.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Of Oreos Crushed (150 grams)
- 200 grams Nestles White Chocolate Buds
- 395 grams Tin Condensed Milk Sweetened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 20 grams Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a standard slice tray with baking paper and give it a light spray with canola oil.
- In a food processor lightly process the Oreo's until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Pour half of the mixture over the bottom of the slice tin and press gently and evenly to form a base.
- In a microwave proof bowl, add the white chocolate buds,condensed milk vanilla extract and butter and put in microwave for 1 minute or until all melted.
- Combine with a wooden spoon.
- If the mixture is not smooth (ie all melted together), then microwave in 10 second increments until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of the biscuit base and spread the remaining Oreo biscuit mix on top.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before slicing, slice is very gooey and will only just hold together (as it should be!).