These Grilled Gooey and Cheesy Chicken Rissoles will melt in your mouth and ooze cheese as you slice them! Such a delicious recipe and it’s really easy peasy. Perfect when you’re super duuuper hungry. You can also freeze these Grilled Gooey…
These Grilled Gooey and Cheesy Chicken Rissoles will melt in your mouth and ooze cheese as you slice them!
Such a delicious recipe and it’s really easy peasy.
Perfect when you’re super duuuper hungry. You can also freeze these Grilled Gooey and Cheesy Chicken Rissoles for up to 4 months — if you can resist the temptation! In my case these doesn’t last a week no matter how many I make!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Egg
- 2 tbsp Stale Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken Mince (500 Grams)
- 10 Large Cubes Of Cheese
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place minced onion, egg (beaten) and breadcrumbs in bowl and mix through with fingers until well combined.
- Shape into 10 balls and place a cube of cheese into each rissole. Roll again to ensure cheese is in the middle. Set aside.
- Remove the paddle or use the pan without the paddle pin.
- Place the rissoles evenly in the MultiCuisine, close the lid, select the grill program and press on. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Make sure to turn the rissoles over once the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living