These Grilled Gooey and Cheesy Chicken Rissoles will melt in your mouth and ooze cheese as you slice them!
Such a delicious recipe and it’s really easy peasy.
Perfect when you’re super duuuper hungry. You can also freeze these Grilled Gooey and Cheesy Chicken Rissoles for up to 4 months — if you can resist the temptation! In my case these doesn’t last a week no matter how many I make!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Egg
- 2 tbsp Stale Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken Mince (500 Grams)
- 10 Large Cubes Of Cheese
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Place minced onion, egg (beaten) and breadcrumbs in bowl and mix through with fingers until well combined.
- Shape into 10 balls and place a cube of cheese into each rissole. Roll again to ensure cheese is in the middle. Set aside.
- Remove the paddle or use the pan without the paddle pin.
- Place the rissoles evenly in the MultiCuisine, close the lid, select the grill program and press on. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Make sure to turn the rissoles over once the sides turn golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad.