Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla.
- Spoon the batter into your slow cooker and spread it out evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa powder, and the hot water together.
- Carefully pour this mixture over the batter. Do not stir.
- Cover your slow cooker. Cook the cake on High for 2-3 hours.
- After 2 hours, use a potholder to remove the lid.
- Carefully stick a toothpick into the center of the cake and pull it out. If the toothpick looks wet, the cake needs to keep cooking. If it has some dry crumbs, its time to eat.
- If the chocolate pudding cake needs to cook longer, continue to test it with a toothpick every 15 minutes until it’s done.