Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1 packet Yeast
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 2 Handfuls Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 300 grams Lamb minced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes chopped
- 150 grams Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves chopped, (optional)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and lightly spray a pizza tray.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour and add the sugar, salt, and oil.
- Put the yeast sachet into the warm water and leave for a few minutes or until frothy then, mix together.
- Pour the yeast liquid into the flour and mix together (add more water if needed).
- Knead on a floured board into a nice ball. Place in a bowl floating in a sink of hot water (don't let any of the water into the bowl) and cover with a tea towel.
- Leave for 20 minutes to rise and knead the dough on the floured board again.
- Roll out to make a large 32 centimetre dough circle and place the dough onto the tray.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough. Then, spread the baby spinach leaves over the base.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the lamb mince and minced garlic and cook until brown. Drain all of the excess liquid.
- Heap the browned mince onto the baby spinach leaves and top with the halved cherry tomatoes and the crumbled feta.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the pine nuts and cook until the base is ready and the pine nuts are just golden when the base is nearly crispy.
- Add together the greek yoghurt, lemon, mint and garlic in a small bowl.
- Serve the pizza with the sauce.