Grilled Jerk Prawns and Pineapple Skewers are a great one to make during summer. Hot and spicy jerk prawns plus juicy, sweet and fresh pineapples on a stick – a great appetiser to tease those taste buds!
These Grilled Jerk Prawns and Pineapple Skewers are perfect when you just want to chill in the backyard with your friends under the night sky, remembering those unforgettable moments you had in the past – ahhhhh so dramatic!
These skewers are so savory and those people who love seafood will surely enjoy these!
Just don’t make a lot of these. They can’t be kept in the freezer so the leftovers will just go to waste!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Grilled Jerk Prawns and Pineapple Skewers:
- 20-25 Prawns peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup Jerk Marinade
- 2 Slices Pineapple cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger grated
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 tbsp Thyme chopped
- 1 All Spice
- 3/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark Rum
- 1/2 Orange juice and zest
- 1 Lime juice and zest
Grilled Jerk Prawns and Pineapple Skewers
- Marinate the prawns in the half of the jerk marinade for at least 20 minutes and up to over night.
- Skewer the prawns and pineapple and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Puree everything in a food processor.