Homemade Chicken and Apple Croquettes I’m not a fan of store-bought chicken nuggets. Do those things even have much chicken in them? Meh. This recipe is surprisingly easy and is just mixing up a bit of fresh chicken and apple!…
Homemade Chicken and Apple Croquettes
I’m not a fan of store-bought chicken nuggets. Do those things even have much chicken in them? Meh.
This recipe is surprisingly easy and is just mixing up a bit of fresh chicken and apple! Try it! It’s easy! And they are so yummy! This is also a very adaptable recipe, if you like, add a little garlic and onion and make larger ‘patties’ so that you can have chicken and apple rissoles. For something with a bit more of a ‘flavour impact’, add a little grated fresh ginger!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 Grated Apple (any Apple - Whichever Is The Cheapest)
- 3/4 cups Breadcrumbs
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Break up the chicken mix in a bowl.
- Mix in the egg, chopped parsley, grated cheese and grated apple. Mix well.
- If the mixture is too wet, add a little of the breadcrumbs until the mixture is sticky, but not wet.
- Grab teaspoon amounts of the mix and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Roll into the breadcrumbs and place on a plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (this allows the crumbs to stay on during cooking)
- Either bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes or deep fry for 6 minutes each.
- Serve warm with some hummus