Homemade Oreo Ice Cream
There is pretty much no better combination of flavours in the entire world, then homemade vanilla ice cream infused with chocolate biscuits. It is just so simple and delicious – and this recipe is one that you can whip up at any time to enjoy those two flavours.
Best of all, if you don’t have Malted Milk or Vanilla on hand, you can leave them out (it just won’t be quite as yummy).
If you don’t wish to make the ice cream from scratch, feel free to use a standard 2 litres of good quality vanilla ice cream and fold through the crushed Oreo Biscuits.
Here is a great base ice cream recipe ‘How to Make Three-Ingredient Condensed Milk Ice Cream’
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Tin of condensed milk
- Tin of Carnation Creamy Evaporated Milk
- Oreo Cookies
- Malted Milk Powder
- 2 cups Cream
- 400 grams Tin Of Condensed Milk
- 375 ml Tin Of Carnation Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup Malted Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a mixing bowl, pour in the cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk.
- Beat well until it doubles in volume.
- Add in the vanilla and Malted Milk Powder, and stir until combined.
- Pour into a freezable container and freeze for two hours.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and place it back in the bowl and beat it again to aerate well.
- Crush the Oreo Biscuits with your fingers so it is roughly broken.
- Use a wooden spoon to fold in the Oreo Biscuits.
- Place the mixture back into the freezable container, cover in plastic wrap (to prevent freezer burn) and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy at any time!
- Ice cream
- Ice cream