Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 2 Puff Pastry 2 sheets
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 1 Zucchini grated
- 1 Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 1 Carrot grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a bowl, mix the minced sausage, diced onion, egg, mixed herbs and grated veggies all together. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs and again, mix well.
- Wrap up the mince in the puff pastry, brush with milk.
- Bake at approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.