This recipe for yummy Honey-Baked Chicken Pieces is an easy and delicious dish for the whole family!
I loooove recipes with four ingredients and uses just one dish to cook in. Isn’t this Honey-Baked Chicken Pieces amazing??
If you aren’t keen on chicken on the bone, you can substitute chicken pieces for breast but reduce the cooking time to prevent it from overcooking – unless you want the chicken meat to be soo tender it’s falling off from the bones! That doesn’t look very pretty.
Let us know if you loved making (and eating) these Honey-Baked Chicken Pieces!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 kg Chicken Pieces
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3/4 cups White Wine or chicken stock
- 1 packet French Onion Mix
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Mix the soup mix with the wine (or stock) together with the honey and pour over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 160 degrees for an hour, then remove the cover to brown (another 10 minutes at 200 degrees).
- Serve with Fried Rice or steamed Asian vegetables.