These Honey Glazed Carrots are a slightly adapted version of Julia Child’s French Glazed Carrots.
Ever heard of Julia Child?
Well I hadn’t until I’d seen the movie Julie and Julia – loved it!!!!! Go see it if you have the chance. Anyway, my husband bought me Julia’s cookbooks and this is a slightly adapted version of her French Glazed Carrots. Enjoy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Dutch Carrots
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon optional
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Wash carrots.
- Place them in a medium saucepan with the stock, butter and honey.
- Cook the carrots on medium for approximately 20 minutes or until all the liquid is boiled away and is 'glazing' the carrots.
- Don't let it burn and try not to 'mush' the carrots with the wooden spoon.
- Just before serving sprinkle with a little cinnamon to taste.