These Honey Glazed Carrots are a slightly adapted version of Julia Child’s French Glazed Carrots. Ever heard of Julia Child? Well I hadn’t until I’d seen the movie Julie and Julia – loved it!!!!! Go see it if you have the chance. Anyway, my husband bought me Julia’s cookbooks and this is a slightly adapted version of her French Glazed Carrots. Enjoy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 large Carrots peeled, top and tailed if required
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon optional
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Slice the carrots as desired - but not too thin.
- Place them in a small saucepan with the stock, butter and honey.
- Cook the carrots on medium for approximately 20 minutes or until all the liquid is boiled away and is 'glazing' the carrots.
- Don't let it burn and try not to 'mush' the carrots with the wooden spoon.
- Just before serving sprinkle with a little cinnamon to taste.