Honey Oat Slice is a sweet slice that is perfect for afternoon tea and the occasional snack! Great for kids’ party foods as you can make loads of them!
Honey Oat Slice is one of those desserts that kids will never get enough of. They will love this so much! They’ll surely drool over this!
This is a quick recipe for 8 people so even if the party’s so sudden, you can still manage to make this treat!
This is delicious. Everyone will surely enjoy every bite of this!
If you want to make this more flavourful, you can substitute golden syrup for honey.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease and line an 18 cm x 28 cm slice pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add butter and honey, mix well until combined.
- Press mixture firmly into pan using a spoon or base of a glass.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into slices while hot and leave to cool in the pan.