How to Make a Mean Bean Salad Way back when I was in high school, I worked for KFC and they used to have the most delicious bean salad in the world. Sadly they don’t sell it anymore, but I’ve…
How to Make a Mean Bean Salad
Way back when I was in high school, I worked for KFC and they used to have the most delicious bean salad in the world. Sadly they don’t sell it anymore, but I’ve always wanted to learn how to make bean salad and this version is even fresher, healthier and lighter than the bean salad I used to know and love.
Bean Salad is a great accompaniment for a barbecue – and the big advantage this salad has on others, is that it doesn’t ‘wilt’ – so you can serve it straight on top of a steak or baked piece of chicken!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups Three Bean Mix Add any type of beans you like
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 small Red Capsicum
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt And Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Drain and rinse any canned beans and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the drained corn kernels, red capsicum, red onion and stir well to combine the colours.
- To make the vinaigrette, add all ingredients into a small jar and shake well to combine.
- Pour over the bean salad before serving and garnish with the chives.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living