How to Make Zucchini Waffles
I do love a good Waffle. Best thing is that you can freeze them so you can enjoy them anytime. This is a great way to get extra veggies into your diet, or the diet of your kids! This recipe is very much like the infamous Zucchini Slice, but crunchier and something just a little different!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Grated Zucchini
- 2 Lodge Farms Free Range Eggs
- 100 grams Cowbelle Tasty Cheese Block 1kg grated
- 1/2 Brown Onion, Finely Diced
- 2 tbsp The Olive Tree Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Robust
- Grate the zucchini's and then put them into a sieve and salt well. Allow to stand for 10 minutes, then squeeze out any extra moisture.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Add 1/2 cup of the batter at a time to a well-greased and heated waffle iron.
- Cook until golden.
- Serve immediately.