Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Lamb Leg
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic or two garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the leg of lamb into a baking dish.
- Using a sharp knife, poke some 1 cm deep pockets evenly over the roast (about six of them).
- Poke into each hole a little of the crushed garlic and a little of the dried rosemary.
- Pour the olive oil over the roast and massage into the skin.
- Sprinkle the dried thyme and salt over the top.
- As a general rule, allow 15 minutes at 180 degrees for every 500 grams of meat. Invest in a cheap meat thermometer - you are guaranteed perfectly cooked roasts every single time and it takes the guess work out of cooking times.