Impossible Pie is not as impossible as it seems! This recipe is super easy to follow, and you’ll love how great the pie tastes! Best of all – it costs under $10 to make for a family of four!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Bacon Rashes
- 1 Onion chopped finely
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Flour (Plain)
- 1 cup Vegetables grated carrot and zucchini, corn kernels, chopped capsicum and mushrooms - anything you like!
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place butter in frypan add diced bacon and onion stir until browned.
- Add the bacon and onion to the flour and stir through the grated/chopped vegetables.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, mix together with flour & veggie mix, season if desired.
- Pour into a greased pie dish and top with cheese.
- Bake until golden and set (about 30 minutes).
- Serve hot.