Impossible Pie is not as impossible as it seems!
This recipe for Impossible Pie is super easy to follow, and you’ll love how great it tastes! Best of all – it costs under $10 to make for a family of four!
An Impossible Pie is a pie that you throw all the ingredients into one bowl and pop in the oven, and whilst it is cooking it ‘Impossibly’ turns into a base, filling and crust. It is delicious and perfect for lunch or even cold for a school lunch box! I love this recipe for Meat Free Mondays and just cram loads of veggies and cheese in there and leave out the bacon.
If you love this our recipe (and you are going to) – why not try a few of our other Impossible recipes?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Bacon, diced
- 500 grams Bacon, Diced
- 1 Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 4 large Eggs
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cups Flour (Plain)
- 1 cup Vegetables grated carrot and zucchini, corn kernels, chopped capsicum and mushrooms - anything you like!
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Impossible Pie:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place butter in frypan add the diced bacon and onion stir until browned.
- Add the bacon and onion to the flour and stir through the grated/chopped vegetables.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, mix together with flour & veggie mix, season if desired.
- Pour into a greased pie dish and top with cheese.
- Bake until golden and set (about 30 minutes).
- Serve hot.