Impossible Pizza can be ready in under 30 minutes, is super easy to make and good for those nights you couldn’t be bothered slaving in the kitchen!
Never make pizza dough ever again with this deliciously easy pizza – that doesn’t need dough!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Black olives
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs dry
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 150 grams Ham
- 1/2 Brown Onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Capsicum red (diced)
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 30 grams Black Olives
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a round pie dish well with canola spray oil. Spread the breadcrumbs evenly over the bottom of the pie dish.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the eggs and milk until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture carefully over the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a garden salad.