Impossible Pizza can be ready in under 30 minutes, is super easy to make and good for those nights you couldn’t be bothered slaving in the kitchen! You have seen our recipe for Coconut Impossible Pie, and our Impossible Pie…
Impossible Pizza can be ready in under 30 minutes, is super easy to make and good for those nights you couldn’t be bothered slaving in the kitchen!
Never make pizza dough ever again with this deliciously easy pizza – that doesn’t need dough!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Black olives
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs dry
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 150 grams Ham
- 1/2 Brown Onion chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Capsicum red (diced)
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 30 grams Black Olives
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a round pie dish well with canola spray oil. Spread the breadcrumbs evenly over the bottom of the pie dish.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the eggs and milk until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture carefully over the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a garden salad.