time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 750 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Egg
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic minced
- 0.3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, onion, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning and breadcrumbs. Combine but do not over-mix. Add the chicken mince and combine.
- Shape chicken into small patties and place on a tray lined with cling film. Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a frying pan heat an oil of your choice. When hot, add the burgers and cook on a medium heat for a few minutes on each side, or until cooked through and browned on the outside. Cook as many at a time as you feel comfortable with.
- Serve with dipping sauce, or solo.