This Lamb Rack with Coriander Chutney is going to be a star at family gatherings and holidays. I’m going to keep the lamb itself really really simple, the chutney will do all the work for this dish to come together…
This Lamb Rack with Coriander Chutney is going to be a star at family gatherings and holidays.
I’m going to keep the lamb itself really really simple, the chutney will do all the work for this dish to come together and will be the magic touch for lots of flavour.
Basil pesto is also amazing with lamb, did you know? Especially if you’re not a fan of coriander. Oh but just a tip, and keep in mind, the better quality lamb you buy the better the flavour.
You will need an ovenproof frypan for this recipe.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Lamb Racks
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Coriander
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper, To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Heat an oven-proof frypan over medium-high heat.
- Rub lamb with olive oil, salt and a good amount of pepper and place in the hot pan.
- Seal all sides of the rack then place in the oven to cook through. (See Below For Cooking Guide)
- Meanwhile, place the coriander, nuts, parmesan, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blitz for about 30 seconds.
- Add olive oil and blitz until well combined and chopped.
- Lamb Recipes
- Lamb Recipes