Mmmm this is my Mum’s recipe for Lattice Cheesecake Slice and she always made it when guests came around. It’s a firm family favourite!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar and butter. Beat until very smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1/4 cup of hot water and add to the mixture together with the lemon juice and vanilla. Beat again until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and lay half the lattice biscuits down sugar side down.
- Spread the jam evenly over the biscuits. Make sure the baking tray has reasonable sides so that it will hold the biscuits together.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuits and top sugar side up with the remaining lattice biscuits.
- Refrigerate until set (allow at least two hours).