These yummy Leftovers Bolognese Pancakes will have you wanting to make EXTRA bolognese just so you can munch on them for breakfast and add them to the kids lunchbox. They freeze like a dream too.
We love these as a start to the day. They’re a great hit of protein and vegetables that will lift the mood and energy levels and help maintain them all day. Plus they’re gluten free!
For more a bunch more quick and healthy recipes, grab your free eBook from StaceyClare.com
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese or similar, grated
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Bolognese Leftovers
- Whisk the eggs and then stir in the bolognese and cheese.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add a little coconut oil/butter.
- Using a dessert spoon, spoon the mixture into the heated pan to form small pancakes. Turn once they’re nearly set. Repeat until all batter is used, making sure you grease your pan in between batches.