Lemonade Scones are delicious with jam and/or cream and absolutely lovely for morning or afternoon tea…or just anytime, really!
These smell really good while baking and there’s nothing more heavenly than a house filled with the smell of homemade scones.
Blueberry Jam and Double Cream
Butter and Golden Syrup
Butter and Vegemite
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Double Cream
- 1 cup Lemonade
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Lemonade Scones:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift the self raising flour into a bowl.
- Combine Lemonade and Double Cream in a bowl, add this to the flour and gently fold ingredients together until just combined....don't over mix or you will end up with tough scones.
- Cut scones with a sharp knife or scone cutter as not to effect the rise of the scone.
- Place on tray lined with baking paper/or just a little flour to prevent sticking.
- Place them so they are just touching each other.
- Cook in oven for 12-15min or until pale golden and cooked through.