This Lemonade Scones recipe makes super light scones. Lemonade Scones are delicious with jam and/or cream and absolutely lovely for morning or afternoon tea…or just anytime, really! These smell really good while baking and there’s nothing more heavenly than a…
Lemonade Scones are delicious with jam and/or cream and absolutely lovely for morning or afternoon tea…or just anytime, really!
These smell really good while baking and there’s nothing more heavenly than a house filled with the smell of homemade scones.
Blueberry Jam and Double Cream
Butter and Golden Syrup
Butter and Vegemite
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Double Cream
- 1 cup Lemonade
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Lemonade Scones:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift the self raising flour into a bowl.
- Combine Lemonade and Double Cream in a bowl, add this to the flour and gently fold ingredients together until just combined....don't over mix or you will end up with tough scones.
- Cut scones with a sharp knife or scone cutter as not to effect the rise of the scone.
- Place on tray lined with baking paper/or just a little flour to prevent sticking.
- Place them so they are just touching each other.
- Cook in oven for 12-15min or until pale golden and cooked through.