Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat.
- Add the onion and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring often.
- Pop in the garlic, carrot and capsicum and continue cooking for 2–3 minutes or until everything starts to soften.
- Mix through the tomato, then add the beans, sugar, cumin and barbecue sauce. Cook for another couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave according to packet directions so that they separate easily.
- Spread some of the bean mix over one tortilla.
- Top with cheese and avocado.
- Place another tortilla on top and slide into a warm non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- When toasted on the bottom, slide out onto a plate, place your hand on top and flip over.
- Return the tortilla to the pan until both sides are golden.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and tortillas.
- To serve, cut into quarters.