We’re going to teach you how to make fish parcels in Alfoil… My boys are a bit fussy when it comes to eating fish. But we have been trying this method for a while and it seems to be popular…
We’re going to teach you how to make fish parcels in Alfoil…
My boys are a bit fussy when it comes to eating fish. But we have been trying this method for a while and it seems to be popular – and if they are involved in the cooking, the thought is that hopefully (fingers crossed), that they are more likely to eat it!
By making a parcel out of Alfoil, it is easy to cook fish with a few other flavours to make a delicious dinner! It’s a great way to cook fish!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Garlic Cloves Sliced
- 1 Onion sliced onion rings
- 4 tbsp Butter 1 tbsp per piece of fish
- 4 Fish Fillets
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- You will need 1 piece of foil to wrap each piece of fish.
- Place the onion rings on the foil, placing slice of garlic inside each ring.
- Place the fish on top of the onion rings and garlic, place butter on top of fish, and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in foil to create parcels.
- Cook in the oven at 200 for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked.