Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lemon juice
- Food colouring
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Icing Sugar sifted
- Food Colouring if desired
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Whisk the two egg whites with the lemon juice until combined with electric beaters.
- Gradually add in sifted icing sugar on low speed until smooth.
- Add food colouring if desired and spread onto biscuit or use it to join together pieces of gingerbread.
- Spoon into a piping bag and use immediately.
- If you need to put the icing bag down for any period - wet down a cloth and place it over the end of the nozzle to stop the icing from drying out.
- Allow a couple of hours for the icing to set hard.