How to Make Three Ingredient Condensed Milk Ice Cream
Homemade condensed milk ice cream is a great recipe as it means you know what is going to be in your ice cream and is therefore a much healthier option. It is also great because you can make it whatever flavour you want!
But truly – it is already very sweet – because its main ingredient is condensed milk! Great things to add to it include:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Crunchie Bar
- M & M’s
- Crushed Nuts and Blueberries
- 600 ml Cream
- 395 grams Condensed Milk Sweetened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Beat the cream with an electric mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Add the vanilla and beat until a light whipped cream forms.
- Gradually add the condensed milk and keep beating until it thickens and becomes a nice cream.
- Pour into a container and freeze until hard.