Are you excited for this Three-Ingredient Condensed Milk Ice Cream?
This homemade condensed milk ice cream recipe is a delicious one! Making your own ice cream means you know what is going to be in it. It can be healthier (or more naughty) if you want it to be! It is also great because you can make it whatever flavour you want!
But truly – it is already very sweet – because its main ingredient is condensed milk!
More Reading: Condensed Milk Cake
Delicious things to add to add to your ice cream include (but are not limited to):
- Fresh Strawberries
- Crunchie Bar
- M & M’s
- Crushed Nuts and Blueberries
Enjoy! We know you will!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 1 Thickened Cream (600 Millilitre)
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Beat the cream with an electric mixer until it begins to thicken.
- Add the vanilla and beat until a light whipped cream forms.
- Gradually add the condensed milk and keep beating until it thickens and becomes a nice cream.
- Pour into a container and freeze until hard.