How to Make Tuna Mornay
Tuna Mornay can be ‘bulked up’ with loads of cooked brown rice or pasta and served with a salad to make it a healthy and cheap weeknight dinner for the whole family.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and Pepper
- Melt butter in frying pan, add onion & capsicum – fry for approx 3 mins until soft.
- Add flour and constantly stir until mixed in.
- Slowly add milk & cream, stirring until mixture thickens. Stir in cheese, frozen veggies, tuna, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper.
- Mix well until heated through, then top with grated cheese before serving.
- Serve with pasta or rice (I like to mix my pasta through the sauce before serving).