time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 395 grams Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Golden Syrup
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate Buds
- 3/4 Cup Maltesers
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Line a lamington tin with aluminium foil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk and cook (stirring constantly) until it starts to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add the white chocolate buds and stir in.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth and the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Sprinkle the Maltesers over the top.
- Refrigerate for three to four hours or overnight.
- Cut into small 1cm square pieces and enjoy