Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Line a lamington tin with aluminium foil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the brown sugar, golden syrup and condensed milk and cook (stirring constantly) until it starts to boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add the white chocolate buds and stir in.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth and the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Sprinkle the Maltesers over the top.
- Refrigerate for three to four hours or overnight.
- Cut into small 1cm square pieces and enjoy