time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 Tin Of Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 200 grams Maltesers cut in half
- 250 grams White Chocolate
- 250 grams Milk Arrowroot Biscuits
- 1 tbsp Copha optional
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Line a slice tray (roughly 30cm x 30cm) with baking paper.
- Using a food processor or even a plastic bag and a rolling pin, crush the biscuits to crumb consistency (no lumps!).
- Pour 1 cup of the halved maltesers, the crushed biscuits and the rice bubbles into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat a small saucepan on a low heat and melt the butter. Add the condensed milk and cocoa and whisk to combine. Allow to cool slightly (or when you add to the biscuit mix it will melt the chocolate of the maltesers).
- Pour the butter/milk/cocoa mix into the biscuit/rice bubble bowl and mix gently. Press into the slice tray.
- Melt the white chocolate either in the microwave or on the stove top. To keep the chocolate glossy and prevent it from cracking when cutting, add a tablespoon of copha to the melted chocolate.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the slice base.
- Press the remaining maltesers into the melted chocolate. Refrigerate until set!