Marshmallow Balls are heavenly!
The kids love love love these so much that they keep inviting friends over just to have a taste.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a microwave proof bowl combine the white chocolate and thickened cream.
- Microwave uncovered on MEDIUM for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute to combine. Mixture is ready when the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Set the mixture aside on the kitchen bench to allow to cool for about 10 minutes then stir through the marshmallows.
- Line a tray with mini paper cups.
- Roll dessert spoons of the marshmallow mix into a ball (it helps to have slightly damp hands to do this) and roll in the shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.