Marshmallow Balls are heavenly!
The kids love love love these so much that they keep inviting friends over just to have a taste of them.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams White Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup White Marshmallows chopped
- 1/3 cup Thickened Cream
- 1/2 Cup Coconut dessicated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Marshmallow Balls:
- In a microwave-proof bowl combine the white chocolate and thickened cream.
- Microwave uncovered on MEDIUM for one minute, stir well, then microwave at 20-second intervals until the mixture is melted.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Set the mixture aside on the kitchen bench to allow to cool for about 10 minutes then stir through the marshmallows.
- Line a tray with mini paper cups.
- Roll dessert spoons of the marshmallow mix into a ball (it helps to have slightly damp hands to do this) and roll in the shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate until firm.