|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
I take this Mexican Cob Loaf Dip when I go to BBQ’s and it is always a smashing success! What’s not to love, a hot goeey filling inside of a cob loaf that makes its own container.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 300 ml Sour Cream
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 6 tbsp Tomato Salsa (we used medium depending on taste use mild,medium,hot)
- 1/2 cup Cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 180º.
- Place sour cream in a bowl and mix in taco seasoning. Cut the top off cob loaf and remove the bread center.
- Spoon half of the sour cream mix on the bottom of cob, then spread 2-3 tablespoons of salsa and 1/4 cup grated cheese. Spoon remainder of sour cream mix, then salsa, then top with cheese.
- Place cob on oven tray. Break bread centre into small bite size pieces and place around cob, put cob lid on.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until bread is golden brown.