I take this Mexican Cob Loaf Dip when I go to BBQ’s and it is always a smashing success!
Mexican Cob Loaf Dip is well liked by the young and old – heck even my kids love it! What’s not to love anyway! This Mexican Cob Loaf Dip has a hot gooey delicious filling inside of a yummy cob loaf that makes its own container.
Mexican Cob Loaf Dip can be made the day before and kept in the fridge overnight – just make sure you wrap it well in Alfoil – that way you can just pop it in the oven about 40 minutes before serving (if you refrigerate this cob loaf dip you will need a bit of extra oven time).
If this Cob Loaf isn’t for you – we do have loads of other Cob Loaf Dip recipes such as:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 6 tbsp Tomato Salsa (we used medium depending on taste use mild,medium,hot)
- 1 packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Cheese Grated
- 300 millilitres Sour Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Mexican Cob Loaf Dip:
- Preheat oven to 180º.
- Place the sour cream in a bowl and mix in taco seasoning. Cut the top off cob loaf and remove the bread centre.
- Spoon half of the sour cream mix on the bottom of cob, then spread 2-3 tablespoons of salsa and 1/4 cup grated cheese. Spoon remainder of sour cream mix, then salsa, then top with cheese.
- Place cob on the oven tray. Break bread centre into small bite-size pieces and place around the cob, put cob lid on.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until bread is golden brown.