Microwave Chocolate Fudge
When cravings hit you can’t really go past this Microwave Chocolate Fudge for a quick fix. A super speedy recipe you can throw together with nothing but 3 core ingredients and a microwave, it’s perfect for last-minute visitors or gifts, or in preparation of some late-night sugar cravings. Make sure you hide it from your kids though, because they are guaranteed to gobble this one up!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 400 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Prepare a square dish about 20x20cm in size by lining it with baking paper.
- Chop up the dark chocolate and place it into a microwave safe bowl. Pour the condensed milk over the top.
- Microwave the bowl on high, stopping regularly to stir, until the chocolate becomes soft.
- Remove from microwave and stir the mixture well, allowing the chocolate to melt and the mix to become smooth.
- Stir through the vanilla and then pour into your prepared dish.
- Pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours until firm, before cutting into squares.