rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Milk Arrowroot Biscuits (250 Grams) crushed
- 1 Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 1/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut For Rolling
- 4 Tbsps Milo
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Crush the biscuits until small or fine (this works well in a food processor if you have one!).
- Add the Milo and condensed milk and mix until well combined.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls with your hands (damp hands make the balls easier to handle) and then roll in the shredded coconut to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.