Mince and Noodle Stir Fry
A super cheap, easy and filling recipe that the whole family will really love. Now you can use any type of mince you like – we have specified beef but I’ve made it with chicken mince and pork and veal mince and it was equally as delicious. Also feel free to add as many grated vegetables as you like – not only does it make it healthier – it stretches the recipe out.
I’ve used the standard two minute noodle packets for this recipe – but really – it is adaptable, you can use vermicelli, spaghetti, hokkien – any sort of noodle you like!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
How to Make Mince and Noodle Stir Fry:
- Boil your kettle and place the two packets of instant noodles into a bowl (discard the flavouring sachets). Pour over the boiling water.
- Allow the noodles to stand for five minutes, then drain and set aside.
- In a large frypan, heat the olive oil, then fry off the onion, crushed garlic and capsicum until cooked and fragrant.
- Add the mince and brown well.
- Reduce the heat and add the soy sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Allow to cook for five to ten minutes.
- Stir through the noodles and top with the spring onions to serve.