A super cheap, easy and filling recipe that the whole family will really love.. Mince and Noodle Stir Fry!
Now you can use any type of mince you like – we have specified beef but I’ve made it with chicken mince and pork and veal mince and it was equally as delicious. Also feel free to add as many grated vegetables as you like – not only does it make it healthier – it stretches the recipe out.
I’ve used the standard two-minute noodle packets for this recipe – but really – it is adaptable, you can use vermicelli, spaghetti, hokkien – any sort of noodle you like!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 2 packets Instant Noodles
- 1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, Diced
- 2 Spring Onions (to Serve)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Mince and Noodle Stir Fry:
- Boil your kettle and place the two packets of instant noodles into a bowl (discard the flavouring sachets). Pour over the boiling water.
- Allow the noodles to stand for five minutes, then drain and set aside.
- In a large frypan, heat the olive oil, then fry off the onion, crushed garlic and capsicum until cooked and fragrant.
- Add the mince and brown well.
- Reduce the heat and add the soy sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Allow to cook for five to ten minutes.
- Stir through the noodles and top with the spring onions to serve.