Mini Quiches are an all time favourite all year round.
These Mini Quiches freeze really well in a zip lock bag – they are perfect for when guests drop around, kids lunches, or just a snack!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 24 Slices Of Fresh Bread (crust Removed)
- 4 Bacon Rashes, Diced
- 1 Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 cup Cheese grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to make Mini Quiches:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins well with butter and push a slice of bread into each muffin tin. You can trim the bread using a round cookie cutter if you like but not essential.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk and cream together until well combined.
- Add grated cheese, diced bacon and onion and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into each muffin case and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.