Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 24 Bread slices crusts removed
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheese grated
- 4 Bacon Rashers rind removed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins with butter and push a slice of bread into each muffin tin. You can trim the bread using a round cookie cutter if you like but not essential.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk and cream together until well combined.
- Add grated cheese, diced bacon and onion and mix again.
- Pour mix into each muffin case and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.