Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan or line with pretty patty cases.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the caster sugar, coconut and crushed white chocolate.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter in a large jug until well combined.
- Using a large metal spoon, stir mixture into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently swirl through frozen mixed berries (do not over-mix).
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Stand in pans for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Lightly dust with icing sugar if desired.