Try our Award Winning Recipe for Jam Drops – My Nanna’s Own Recipe! This is my Nanna Darlings Jam Drops recipe, they are light, fluffy and that gooey jam centre oh boy! We have put a party twist on this…
Try our Award Winning Recipe for Jam Drops – My Nanna’s Own Recipe!
This is my Nanna Darlings Jam Drops recipe, they are light, fluffy and that gooey jam centre oh boy! We have put a party twist on this country show winning classic!
Make sure you use really good quality jam – that’s the secret to making these just amazing!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Custard Powder
- Self raising flour
- Strawberry jam
- 110 grams Butter
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1/2 cup Custard Powder
- 1 3/4 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Nanna Darling Jam Drops:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar using an electric mixer. Add eggs, beat until fluffy. Sift custard powder and self raising flour together and add to creamed butter mix. Beat until just combine.
3. Lightly flour your hands, the mix will be tacky to touch but this is perfect. Roll 1 heaped teaspoon of mix into a ball and place on a lined baking tray, push a hole in the center using your finger for jam.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of jam onto each biscuit, in the center hole made.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until just turning golden brown.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Jam Drops can be made with any flavoured jam your taste buds prefer.
- Jam Drops should be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 4 months.