time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 150 grams Butternut Biscuits
- 60 grams Butter melted
- 125 grams Cream Cheese light
- 1/2 cup Sugar,caster
- 1 tsp Gelatine Powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Water hot
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a food processor, blend the biscuits until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add the melted butter and press into a grease springform pan (22cm).
- With electric beaters, beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Gradually add the evaporated milk and vanilla.
- Dissolve the gelatine into the hot water and mix through the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan and refrigerate until firm.