Now that passionfruit is available all year around, we can’t resist the opportunity to make this No-Bake Passionfruit Jelly Cheesecake.
It’s probably one of our favourite cheesecakes to be honest, and with lots of different textures it’s a treat for your tastebuds. Don’t rush the setting time on this cheesecake, because it’s much easier to serve when properly set. Remember to follow the instructions for the gelatine!
This no-bake cheesecake is perfect for a birthday celebration or a fancy dessert.
Making your own cheesecake is so much better than the shop bought variety – so give it a go!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 120 grams Butter, Melted
- 250 grams Plain Biscuits Marie or similar
- 500 grams Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Cream whipped
- 3/4 cup Fine Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp Gelatine Powder
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
- 2/3 cup Passionfruit Pulp
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Gelatine Powder
- 2 tbsp Cold Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Using a either a food processor or a rolling pin, crush the biscuits into crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and combine well. Pour this mixture into a prepared spring-form cake tin around 20-25cm in size, and press down firmly. Pop in the fridge to cool.
- While this is cooling, add the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until nice and smooth.
- In a small bowl add 1tbs of gelatine powder and 2 tbs water. Allow to dissolve for around 5 minutes until all powder is wet. Then pop in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to fully dissolve.
- Add this gelatine mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Whip the cream and fold through the mixture then pour into the base.
- Smooth the top and pop in the fridge again.
- For the topping, dissolve the 1tsp gelatin in 2 tbs water by pouring on top, waiting 5 minutes, and then microwaving for 10-15 seconds. Stir until all dissolved.
- Add the gelatine you have dissolved into the sugar and 1/2 cup water, stirring to combine.
- Then add the passionfruit and stir well.
- Pour this mixture over the top of your chilled cheesecake, and then chill in the fridge again for 1-2 hours to allow jelly to set.