Old Fashioned Rock Cakes
Old Fashioned Rock Cakes, while they don’t sound very appetizing, these little babies will soon become a family favourite. Just like your chocolate chip cookie, but with a twist, these rock cakes are perfect for your afternoon tea party.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cups Sultanas
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees (170 if using a Fan Forced oven).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl sift the flour, then add all other ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture on the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.