One of the easiest and quickest way to cook up fish is this Pan Fried Lemon Butter Perch. You wouldn’t guess that it’s so easy to make because it looks gorgeous when done and it tastes bloody good! This scrumptious…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 tbsp Lemon
- 1 -2 Cloves Of Garlic minced
- 1 Sea Salt And Pepper a few grinds
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Perch Fish Fillets
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Get a frying pan (don’t turn on the heat yet) and put in the butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, few grinds of Sea salt, and few grinds of Pepper. Mix it together a little bit.
- Add the Perch fish fillets and get the juice mixture on top of the fish.
- Turn the heat on low then leave it as is for about 1.5 minutes, then turn it over. Then keep turning over every 60 seconds. It should take about 6-7 minutes to cook.
- Every time you turn it, try to flick as much sauce on top as you can.
- When ready, put it in a plate and add salad or veggies.