Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic minced
- 1 Sea Salt a few grinds
- 1 Pepper to taste
- 1 Perch Fish Fillets
- 1 Salad to serve
- Get a frying pan (don’t turn on the heat yet) and put in the butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, few grinds of Sea salt, and few grinds of Pepper. Mix it together a little bit.
- Add the Perch fish fillets and get the juice mixture on top of the fish.
- Turn the heat on low then leave it as is for about 1.5 minutes, then turn it over. Then keep turning over every 60 seconds. It should take about 6-7 minutes to cook.
- Every time you turn it, try to flick as much sauce on top as you can.
- When ready, put it in a plate and add salad or veggies.