Creamy Pasta Carbonara
Creamy Pasta Carbonara is very easy to make and even the pickiest of people will be coming back for more! For a lower fat version, try using Skim Evaporated Milk (the milk in the can) – gives it a nice creamy texture without the huge fat content.
Greek Yoghurt is another really great substitute to use instead of the cream.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 300 grams Fettucini
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 2 tbsp Cream or Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Parsley
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a frypan, add the diced bacon and fry lightly.
- Beat together the eggs, cream and half the cheese.
- Add the drained pasta and stir well without breaking the pasta on low heat.
- Allow the eggs to scramble very softly to a creamy consistency.
- Season and serve on a large plate - garnish with remaining cheese and parsley.