Creamy Pasta Carbonara
Creamy Pasta Carbonara is very easy to make and even the pickiest of people will be coming back for more! For a lower fat version, try using Skim Evaporated Milk (the milk in the can) – gives it a nice creamy texture without the huge fat content.
Greek Yoghurt is another really great substitute to use instead of the cream.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a frypan, add the diced bacon and fry lightly.
- Beat together the eggs, cream and half the cheese.
- Add the drained pasta and stir well without breaking the pasta on low heat.
- Allow the eggs to scramble very softly to a creamy consistency.
- Season and serve on a large plate - garnish with remaining cheese and parsley.