Looking for a recipe that is quick, easy and delicious for dinner? Pea and Bacon Pasta has everything you need!
Especially perfect for the colder nights, whip this Pea and Bacon Pasta up as a side dish, or just on its own as a main! You won’t regret it.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Pasta
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 200 grams Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheese (Parmesan) (plus a little extra to serve)
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt OR Sour Cream (depending on personal preference)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, following packet instructions.
- Add peas to the pot for the final 3 minutes of cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, add bacon to frying pan and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisped.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, parmesan and yogurt. Beat with a fork.
- Drain pasta and peas then return to pot and add bacon.
- With the pot off the heat, add the egg mixture and stir thoroughly.
- The egg mixture will thicken to make a creamy sauce. Transfer to serving bowls, sprinkle with extra parmesan and serve immediately.