time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Pasta
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 200 grams Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheese (Parmesan) (plus a little extra to serve)
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt OR Sour Cream (depending on personal preference)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water, following packet instructions.
- Add peas to the pot for the final 3 minutes of cooking.
- While the pasta is cooking, add bacon to frying pan and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisped.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, parmesan and yogurt. Beat with a fork.
- Drain pasta and peas then return to pot and add bacon.
- With the pot off the heat, add the egg mixture and stir thoroughly.
- The egg mixture will thicken to make a creamy sauce. Transfer to serving bowls, sprinkle with extra parmesan and serve immediately.