Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 310 grams Can Corn Kernels drained
- 1/2 cup Peas frozen
- 1 Carrot grated
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Tasty Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Warm the peas in a little water in the microwave for five minutes and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, grated carrot, peas, flour, cheese, milk, egg and basil.
- Season to taste.
- Heat a large greased frying pan on medium.
- Cook ¼-cup measures of corn mixture for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- Drain on paper towel.