Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Oil
- 8 Potato large, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Onion Thinly Sliced
- 2 Garlic (clove) Minced
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 Bacon Rashers diced
- 1 And 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 French Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
1. Peel and slice potatoes and place in slow cooker.
2. Dice bacon and onion, mince garlic and add to frypan with oil. Over medium heat stir until just lightly brown. Place on top potatoes.
3. Mix sour cream, milk and soup mix together and pour over bacon topped potatoes. Top with grated cheese and cook on high for 4 hours.
If not quiet browned you can pop under grill for 5 minutes on high (if you have an oven grill) or place in oven for 5 minutes at 220 oC.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Potato Bake Slow Cooker Style is suitable for freezing for up to 4 months or kept refrigerated for up to 3 days in an airtight container.