If your kids are anything like mine, they LOVE potato gems!
And if you are anything like me, sometimes I just can’t be bothered going to all the trouble of making mashed potato….. Soooooo…tater tots, potato royals, whatever you call them, these little balls of fluffy mash with a crispy golden coating are not only pretty cheap to buy, but fantastically versatile!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Frozen or Grated Mixed Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a large frypan, cook the beef and onion, making sure to break up any lumps in the mince.
- Add the soup, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce into the frypan and stir. Add vegetables and stir in for about a minute.
- Spoon the beef mixture into a 2 litre baking or casserole dish.
- Arrange the potato gems around the edges of the baking dish, leaving some of the mince mixture exposed in the middle.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes are until the potato gems are golden brown.