Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- pinch Salt
- Whipped cream
- Place the water and butter in a saucepan and slowly bring the mixture to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the flour and salt.
- Return to the heat and stir quickly with a wooden spoon until a ball forms in the middle and the dough comes away from the sides.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and leave it to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition until the dough becomes stiff.
- Form teaspoons of mixture to make puffs and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- When the puffs are completely cool, cut through the centre to form two halves.
- Top one half with whipped cream or custard (either vanilla or chocolate) and press the top half gently onto the cream/custard filling.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the tops over the profiteroles.