|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Fingers can be either a main meal, a snack or a party food. They will be popular with the kids and best of all, you can make them in advance and freeze them until needed. Great if you’re into Once a Month Cooking! Remember we have a whole section on freezable foods here at Stay at Home Mum.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 50 grams Feta Cheese
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Of Fresh Parsley
- 6 Rashes Of Prosciutto cut in half length ways.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil for frying
- 1/4 Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Sweet Soy
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Mix all ingredients except for prosciutto in a mixing bowl and combine with hands until nicely mixed together.
- Wet hands and shape chicken mince mix into 12 finger shaped sausages, then wrap prosciutto around each chicken mince finger until covered.
- Heat oil in fry pan and cook over medium heat turning when brown on each side.
- To prepare the dipping sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat for 4-5 minutes and let cool slightly and the sauce will thicken.