These yummy Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Fingers can be either a main meal, a snack or a party food.
They are popular with the kids and best of all, you can make them in advance and freeze them until needed. Great if you’re into meal planning! Remember we have a whole section on freezable foods here at Stay at Home Mum. Check it out!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 50 grams Feta Cheese
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Of Fresh Parsley
- 6 Rashes Of Prosciutto cut in half length ways.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil for frying
- 1/4 Lemon juiced
- 2 tbsp Sweet Soy
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all ingredients except for prosciutto in a mixing bowl and combine with hands until nicely mixed together.
- Wet hands and shape chicken mince mix into 12 finger shaped sausages, then wrap prosciutto around each chicken mince finger until covered.
- Heat oil in fry pan and cook over medium heat turning when brown on each side.
- To prepare the dipping sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat for 4-5 minutes and let cool slightly and the sauce will thicken.