Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 100 grams Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Protein Powder any you like
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 30 ml Coffee Shot Brewed
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Grease and/or line your muffin tins and set aside.
- Combine all of your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and your mixture is smooth.
- Pour your muffin mix into your muffin tins, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending on the depth of your muffin tins and leave to cool completely before carefully removing your muffins from the tin.